Hello, everyone! This is Tammy’s assistant, Jae, here to announce something the two of us started kicking around as an idea when we saw how many followers Tammy was getting.
SO, HERE IT IS:
3,000 Follower Giveaway Celebration!
To celebrate passing this tumblr landmark, we’re going to be giving away 5 signed copies of her books (one for each winner). Here’s how it’s going to work.
1. There will be 5 winners total. Each will get to pick ONE of Tammy’s currently-published novels for signature.
2. You MUST be following her blog in order to participate. After all, this is a thank-you to all of those who pushed us over the 3,000 mark.
3. Each individual is allowed TWO entries, NO MORE. That’s a reblog and a like.
4. Entries will be allowed until March 25th, and this post will be periodically reblogged on Tammy’s tumblr until then to give everyone a fair shake.
5. Contest-only blogs will not be named winners.
On the 26th, I’ll pick 5 usernames at random and message the winners. This means you have to have your ask boxes open at that time. Winners will need to get back to me within a week with the book that they want signed and where I should send it. If I don’t receive a message from a winner within that week, or I can’t reach them via ask, I’ll pick someone new. Once I’ve heard from everyone, we’ll post a public congratulation to let everyone know that the contest is over.
Good luck, and thank you all for being here!
Hairdresser: do you like it?
Me: yes thank you
*goes home and cries*
And that is why, instead of paying someone to give me a haircut that I’ll most likely dislike, I cut it myself. So if I don’t like it, at least I didn’t waste any money!
Also I just never make time to go to a hairdresser. XD
this needs to be in every art history books in 10 years
My mother showed me this earlier. She restores my faith in humanity.
I saw this on tv today!
Everyones favorite Final Fantasy cactus critter serves up coffee! Whether as an enemy or a summon, cactuars are a familiar creature to players of
What about second breakfast? Never forget another meal with this Hobbits Seven Meals coffee mug! Whether youre a denizen of the Shire, or just a
Sam and Dean Winchester are a couple of the best Hunters there are, and a Devils Trap is one of the many useful weapons in their arsenal. Trick a
Finally back in stock!
Just watched the Book Thief out of curiosity and it made me cry like a baby. And I was just trying to avoid Game of Thrones so I WOULDN’T be depressed.
To offset this, I am now going to watch MLP: FiM.
Did I do it right?
omg so accurate!